The technical purchaser guarantees the complete, needs-based, adapted, economical and prompt purchase of steel and metal components and services in the field of special catalysts. One focus is sales-related support during the preliminary project phases and the associated price calculations. The selection and selection of capital goods on the basis of ROI is also part of his field of activity.
- Collaboration in development projects in the field of special catalysts as project buyer from development start to series release
- Collaboration in sales-related preliminary projects, ensuring project-specific specifications with regard to costs, quality and delivery time until successful implementation
- Preparation of decision documents for the award recommendations, e.g. number of suppliers, award strategies, “make-or-buy analysis” in close cooperation with management
- Preparation of cost analyses and target price calculations (design-to-cost initiatives)
- Analyzing purchasing risks and opportunities, drawing up valid contracts to hedge or avoid risks
- Integration of new technologies and materials in development projects including the clarification of technical issues
- Independent supplier management > Identifying, selecting and developing suitable suppliers – including concluding contracts and agreements
- Monitoring and responding to procurement market and technology-driven changes
- Technical feasibility study of components and assemblies with regard to supply, quality and costs
- Purchase of special and special machines and plants in the field of exhaust gas components
- Successfully completed training as a technician or industrial/craftsman or ideally studies in mechanical engineering or industrial engineering. A lateral entry for business people with a sound technical background is also possible.
- Several years of professional experience in the field of technical purchasing, work preparation in the field of metal processing
- Very good knowledge of supplier selection and evaluation, as well as cost analysis and target price calculation
- Safe handling of parts lists and drawings
- REFA basic knowledge desirable
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Very good PC and DV skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Independent and responsible work
- Team player, able to work under pressure, strong in organisation and assertiveness
- Full-time job (40 hours/week)
- Qualified training
- Attractive salary
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- A competent, motivated team
Have we aroused their interest?
Then apply now!
Click on the “Apply now” button to fill out our application form or send your detailed application documents with details of the earliest possible starting date to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org